Located on the south side of Charlotte, Montclaire is a tranquil and established community that offers many opportunities to its residents, including quick access to two light rail stations (Archdale & Tyvola), and a short drive to uptown Charlotte. Montclaire is also minutes from SouthPark Mall as well as Park Road Shopping Center and the nightlife of Montford Drive.
The purpose of the Montclaire Neighborhood Association is to promote Montclaire’s development through the following means:
- Create and maintain programs to encourage safety and residential pride
- Develop and implement activities to strengthen communication and unity within the neighborhood
- Serve as a liaison between the neighborhood and governmental agencies
Membership in the association is open to ALL residents and participation is voluntary.
All board members are volunteers elected annually. Board positions are open to all members of the association.
2020 MNA Board Members
- President: Open
- Vice President: Alexis Graham
- Treasurer: John McKenna
- Secretary: Open
- Directors: Karyn Staley, Ashley Padgett
Montclaire celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2009 – and a few of the original residents are still in the neighborhood. The neighborhood boasts a diverse group of individuals and families. There are over 700 homes in the community with various architecture styles ranging from ranch to split-level.